You'll find figures, information, stories of entrepreneurs and France Active’s partners on the three central themes that drive us daily:
- securing entrepreneurial careers,
- investing for social utility,
- connecting solidarity-based initiatives.
This publication also highlights 3 socially committed entrepreneurs:
- In the heart of a small town in the Drôme region, the "Deux mains" bakery offers organic sourdough bread. It benefited from the Accès + program.
- The cooperative society Kwala Faya fits solar panels in remote villages in the Guyanese jungle. France Active helped it scale up.
- And last but not least, Les Jardins de Solène, an organization that promotes inclusive employment and the recycling of agricultural waste in its region. A project that contributes to the creation of socially committed enterprises communities.