At France Active, we enable entrepreneurs to scale up faster by helping them structure and finance their transformation, while maintaining their social project.
Who is it aimed at?
This pact is for entrepreneurs who are truly and primarily focused on having a strong social impact in society.
Through their transformation project, they will create and secure numerous jobs.
What needs does it meet?
The Scaling-up Pact allows the entrepreneur to :
- evaluate the economic and financial impact of any transformation project, from rapid growth and diversification to merger and spin-off;
- build an appropriate financial strategy and find suitable financing;
- get in contact with experts and entrepreneurs working on the same issues.
Taking stock to take things further
Transforming a company or its structure and scaling up is not simple. To support the entrepreneur, the France Active adviser brings in an expert to evaluate the project and propose :
- a complete inventory of the project covering economic, financial and organisational aspects, with advice on strengths and points to watch out for ;
- a financing strategy tailored to the company, having defined and validated financing requirements – for example, for new investments or stronger cash flow – with the entrepreneur ;
- support with finding finance-providers, banks, investors and help organising a solid round of fundraising, with partners who share and support the social project.
Depending on location, the France Active adviser can also offer a local support programme (Dispositif local d’accompagnement). How it works :The project is evaluated on certain specific issues, such as the business model, governance and management of human resources. An expert is then assigned to support the entrepreneur.
As a long-term project, the transformation of a structure requires appropriate financing
The France Active adviser :
- helps the entrepreneur choose the right financing solutions (loan or equity, medium or long term) ;
- provides support with finalising the financing plan by combining tailor-made loan or equity solutions offered by France Active and other finance-providers, banks and investors ;
- works with co-investors during fundraising working in the best interests of the company and its social project.
A supportive and useful network
The France Active adviser can point the entrepreneur towards relevant actors in their area who can help the project succeed, such as banks, local authorities and entrepreneur groups.
The adviser can also facilitate networking with other entrepreneurs whose transformation projects are being supported by France Active.