At France Active, we promote the turnaround of entrepreneurs after periods of difficulty by helping them with financing and facilitating their relationships with investors.
Who is it aimed at?
This pact is for entrepreneurs who are primarily focused on having a strong social impact in society.
Through the recovery of their business, they will safeguard and secure many jobs.
What needs does it meet?
With the Turnaround Pact, the entrepreneur can gain insights to help their business rebound by :
- identifying their project’s strengths and points to watch out for ;
- restoring healthy relationships with finance-providers ;
- accessing appropriate financing solutions for their situation ;
- drawing on a relevant network.
Taking stock to take things further
After a period of difficulty, a business requires time and resources to recover. To support the entrepreneur, the France Active adviser brings in an expert to evaluate the company and provide support in its turnaround phase with :
- a complete overview of the economic, financial, human and organisational aspects of the company’s recovery plan, with strengths and points to watch out for ;
- a financing strategy tailored to the company, having defined and validated financing requirements – for example, for new investments or stronger cash flow – with the entrepreneur;
- support with finding finance-providers and rebuilding relationships of trust with financial partners, including the bank.
Depending on location, the France Active advisor can also offer a local support programme (Dispositif local d’accompagnement). How it works : The project is evaluated on certain specific issues, such as the business model, governance and management of human resources. An expert is then assigned to support the entrepreneur.
Finding the financing to achieve your ambitions
To finance recovery, the France Active adviser helps the entrepreneur :
- choose the right solutions to finance their needs over the short and medium term (loans, guarantees, etc.) ;
- complete their financing plan, offering solutions proposed by France Active and other finance-providers, notably the bank.
A supportive and useful network
The France Active adviser can point the entrepreneur towards relevant actors in their area who can help their project succeed, such as banks, local authorities and entrepreneur groups.